Wisdom Tooth Extraction with Dr Noah Teo 2022
A structured guide through the entire process from Case Selection, CBCT Analysis, Instrumentation, Flap Design, Tooth Sectioning Techniques, and Complication Management. To predictably remove any simple or complicated impacted tooth in view of the complications.
- Learn pre-operative assessment of varying complexity and practical surgical techniques required for their extraction.
- As a clinician, patient care is always the top priority. Formulate a treatment plan for patients with an appropriate risk assessment.
- Be able to identify the challenges that may be encountered and how to efficiently manage complications.
- Dentists with little or no experience with wisdom tooth extractions
- Dentists looking to increase confidence and clinical skills in wisdom teeth management
Dr. Noah Teo
BDS, MDS (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery)
80 Middle Road, Singapore 188966
The Library, Level 11
9:00 Basic fundamentals
9:30 Diagnostic and classification
9:45 Pre-Operative Care
10:00 Morning tea break
10:15 Instrument and armamentarium
11:00 Surgical techniques 101
13:00 Flap raising & flap design
13:30 Bone removal, tooth sectioning
14:00 Managing Complications
14:30 Post-Operative Care
15:00 Afternoon Tea Break
17:30 Questions & Answer